Zonealarm Pro Firewall 2010 Promotion
Update: The promotion is over and there is currently no new promotion that is offering free access to Zonealarm products.
Remember last year? Zonealarm ran a promotion in November where users could grab a valid one year license for Zonealarm Pro Firewall.
Seems that the promotion was a success as the devs are readying their website for this year's promotion. The rules are simple.
You need to visit the Zonealarm website - to be precise the website with the promotion information - on October 13 at 6 a.m. PDT to get the free version of the commercial firewall.
A registration is required to receive the registration keys. Downloads were available for seven days the last time and servers were aching under the load. It is therefor good to be among the first or wait ten or so hours before attempting to register.
The Check Point ZoneAlarm Pro promotion represents a $40 value and includes a full year license for up to three PCs. It is limited to only one download per new customer.
Features of Zonealarm Pro Firewall 2010:
- Advanced Download - Analyzes browser downloads in three unique ways before they can infect your PC and warns if they are malicious.
- Free Credit Bureau - Protects your identity with daily credit report monitoring and provides victim recovery services.
- Complimentary and Compatible - Works well with other free and paid (non-firewall) security products, such as AVG and Norton Antivirus.
- Automatic Program Control - See less alerts than with ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
- OSFirewallâ„¢ - Monitors changes within your computer to spot and stop new attacks that bypass traditional anti-virus protection.
- Anti-phishing and Site Status - Blocks fraudulent websites including "phishing" sites that trick you into entering personal data.
- Two-way Firewall - Keeps hackers out by making your PC invisible online and blocking intrusions.
Additional information about the firewall are available at the Zonealarm website.
Update: Users need to add credit card information for "verification" purposes. Check Point is setting the subscription to automatically renew after a year which can be changed in the use profile on the website.Advertisement