Apply To Become A Microsoft Office 2010 Tester (US Only)
Microsoft Office 2010 will be the next installment of Microsoft's popular Office suite. We already mentioned Outlook 2010 or more specifically the user protest that Microsoft's decision to use the Word rendering engine for HTML emails sparked yesterday. Microsoft is looking for participants for the Microsoftâ€™s Office 2010 Real Life Stories program.
Eligible are families, students and small businesses that own 5 PCs or less from the United States. Each selected participant will receive a preview copy of Microsoft Office 2010, access to web versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus dedicated support by a program manager and various other sources.
Participants specifically get:
- Microsoft Office 2010 pre-installed on a â€œloanerâ€ laptop PC â€“ before it ships!
- 24-hour unlimited e-mail support Monday â€“ Friday, with phone support for escalations
- Monthly webcast training and Q&A sessions
- Community site access, so you can connect with other participants and easily use resources like feature videos and announcements
- FREE copy of Microsoft Office 2010 (when available)
This does come at a price. The loaner laptop and Microsoft Office 2010 have to be used on a daily basis and Microsoft expects participants to take part in surveys, trainings and calls with the chance to be invited to share the story on an even broader level by being featured in case studies and videos.
The Microsoft Office 2010 Real Life Stories program is available to US citizens only at this point in time. They can submit an application at the official website until June 30.Advertisement