Flickr.com is a online photo service that allows users to upload, download, view and share pictures. One bad thing about it is that Flickr itself does not offer a option to view or download more than one image at a time.
FlickrAutodownloadr is a freeware application that lets you create fullscreen slideshows from pictures that Flickr users have uploaded. Features include:
- View pretty much any collection of photos - groups, sets, favourites, or the whole Flickr community
- Filter by tags, title, description or date
- Fullscreen view shows photo title & description, Flickr tags and EXIF tags
- 'Tag walk' mode to take a random journey through Flickr
- Run a slideshow straight from your Web browser with one click
- Option to run fullscreen, or in a window
Update: The original Flickr Downloader is no longer available at the website. We here at Ghacks have reviewed quite a few other programs for the Windows operating system that let you download photos from the photo hosting community.
Flickr Photos Downloader is a free program you can use to find and download photos that are hosted on Flickr. The program supports authentication, but can be used by non-Flickr users as well. All you need to do to get started is to enter a search term, for instance a tag, username or a location, in the search form in the program.
The results are then populated by the program, and it is up to you to download some or all of the photos presented to you. Each photo is listed as a small thumbnail plus its date and time, title and uploader.
Flickr Photo Downloader is an alternative that lets you download public photos on Flickr in bulk. The program is easier to use than Flickr Downloader, but still versatile enough to download all photos from a user account.Advertisement