Opera Customization Guide
You also find tips for the following things: How to open graphics with an image viewing program like Irfanview, how to open websites with Internet Explorer or Firefox, how to create tinyurls for the current url and much more.
The other sections are as helpful, I suggest you simply take a look at the whole article and see it for yourself. Implementation is really easy and explained well so that new and experienced users alike can implement the modifications quickly and without running into issues.
Update: Opera has evolved ever since the customization guide was written, and while most of the tips still work in the latest versions, it needs to be noted that some menus may have a different location now in the browser.
Here is the list of customizations the guide is about:
- BBCode - This modification will allow you to quickly insert BBCode while typing out new posts/replies in a forum.
- Open images with Irfan View
- Copy text to Notepad
- View Web pages in IE and Firefox
- But Me Not integration
- Tiny url integration into Opera
- Snipurl integration into Opera
- Integrate Del.ici.us into Opera
- Integrating Opera with download managers like Flashget, generic download managers, Operaget
- How to add buttons to Opera
- Working with Panels, adding panels
- All about Widgets
- And many miscellaneous tips for the browser