Cloud System Booster Pro Review
Two months ago we reviewed the free version of Cloud System Booster and found it to be an easy to use program to optimize your Windows PC in a number of ways. Today I would like to take a look at the Pro version of the software which is being offered by the developing company Anvisoft as well.
Before I take a look at the differences, I would like to take a moment to look at the program as a whole for a moment.
When you install Cloud System Booster Pro you launch an interface that features a one-click optimization button. If you are an experienced user, I'd suggest you switch to expert mode first as it provides you with detailed information about what is being optimized when you hit that button.
Even if you are not overly experienced when it comes to your computer, you may want to switch to check it out before you let the program handle everything for you.
Cloud System Booster Pro
Here are the four main elements covered by the application:
- Registry Cleaner scans the Windows Registry for invalid or missing data, and what the developer calls junk.
- Disk Cleaner is similar in functionality to CCleaner and comparable temporary file cleaners. The program supports all major browsers and can clean cookies, the web history and caches, but also Windows related items, invalid shortcuts, and other junk files.
- Optimizer tries to get the most out of your PC. This is done by modifying the state of system services, startup speed improvements, and optimization of memory, the network and resources.
- PC Boost finally aims to improve performance of the system by disabling various services that are usually running.
As far as the disk cleaning is concerned, it is not as complete as CCleaner, and since there is no option to add items to the list you want cleaned, it is less flexible in this regard.
While you find important locations listed, Internet caches for instance, you may notice that Cloud System Booster does not support some of the programs that you are using.
The developers have integrated additional tools into the application which you find listed at the bottom and when you click on the "up-arrow" icon.
Several of the tools are for pro users only, here is the current selection:
- Context Menu Manager to remove entries from the right-click context menu (PRO).
- Folder Migration to move System Volume Folders (Beta).
- A large file scanner that scans the system fro files larger than 1 Gigabyte and displays them so that you can remove them if they are not needed anymore (PRO).
- A Toolbar manager to remove toolbars from supported web browsers (PRO).
Cloud System Booster Pro introduces several features that the free version does not include. The free version is free for personal use, while the pro version is also available for use in commercial environments. Pro users furthermore benefit from automatic updates and an automated mode that can clean and optimize the PC on schedule without user interaction.
There is also 24/7 technical support available for issues that pro users may encounter when they run the software. The developers lastly have added a light cleaning and optimization mode to the program.
Cloud System Booster Pro is the version of the program that business users can make use of to clean and optimize their system. It may also be an option for Windows users who want to automate the cleaning up and optimizations of their devices.
Since most of its features are available in the free version, you may want to try it first to see if it it adds value to your system, and whether it might make sense to purchase the pro version of Cloud System Booster to take advantage of the additional tools it ships with.Advertisement