Should you make the switch to Microsoft Office 2010? If you are not sure yet you could download the latest version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus to evaluate it for 60 days.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is the top of the line edition of Office 2010. It is the only edition that contains all Office modules and therefor best suited for testing and evaluation purposes.
The Office 2010 evaluation version comes with restrictions that everyone should be aware of before downloading it.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 empowers your people to do their best work from more places – whether they are using a PC, phone or web browser. It can maximize existing investments and help people accomplish more by bringing server capabilities to everyone through familiar and intuitive applications. Office Professional Plus 2010 provides smart, simple, time-saving tools to help everyone do more with less.
Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft InfoPath 2010 (not included in any Retail edition)
Microsoft OneNote 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2010
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft Publisher 2010
Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 Download
Direct Download Links for Office 2010
Office 2010 System Requirements
- Computer and processor -500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 1 gigahertz (GHz) required for Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- Memory - 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Communicator, and certain advanced functionality
- Hard disk - 3.5 gigabyte (GB) available disk space
- Display - 1024 × 768 or higher-resolution monitor; 1024 × 576 or higher for Excel 2010, OneNote 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, and Word 2010
- Operating system - Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit) with MSXML 6.0 installed, Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Terminal Server and Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems) are supported
If you like our content, and would like to help, please consider making a contribution: