Free Computer Magazine and Whitepaper Subscriptions
We have a deal in place with a company that offers free access to magazine and whitepaper subscriptions, and downloads for industry professionals.
The following is a list of computer related subscriptions and computer magazines that might be worth subscribing to.
Again, it is totally free but one needs to qualify as a industry professional which usually is not that hard. The requirement for Website Magazine is for example to have a website. All of the following offers are valid for US users. If users from other countries are allowed as well it will be noted.
- 10 Really Good Reasons To Use Predictive Analytics (International) - Predictive analytics is a powerful tool that helps organizations solve key challenges by using business knowledge to drive efficiencies and strengthen their competitive advantage.
- Content Management System Pocket Guide (USA) - Use this valuable guide to identify the pitfalls and explore the opportunities available in implementing a CMS solution for your organization.
- Oracle Magazine (International) - Oracle Magazine contains technology strategy articles, sample code, tips, Oracle and partner news, how to articles for developers and DBAs, and more.
- Security Source (International) - From spyware to phishing attacks, security threats are growing more virulent as the promise of big payoffs increase
- Vulnerability Management for Dummies (USA) - Get all the Facts and See How to Implement a Successful Vulnerability Management Program.
- Web Application Security (USA) ? How to Minimize Prevalent Risk of Attacks
Asia Electronics Industry (International) - Each issue delivers reviews of hot technologies affecting the electronics industry in Asian countries as well as how these companies are improving productivity and quality.
Budget Squeeze: How to Maintain Security During a Recession (USA) - Learn how the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation is keeping information security costs in check by automating processes with the Archer SmartSuite Framework.
Electronic Design (USA, Canada) - Electronic Design's on-going objective is to observe and report the latest breakthroughs in EOEM technology.
NERC CyberSecurity Solutions (USA, Canada, UK) - Find out how to prepare for the new NERC cybersecurity regulations. All bulk power system owners, operators, and users are responsible for compliance with regulations, measures and standards developed by North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) starting July 2009
Processor (USA) - The Most Complete Coverage Of New Data Center Products & Technologies.
Streaming Media Magazine (USA) - Streaming Media Magazine is a quarterly resource for executives and technology managers who use online video and audio for both business communication and delivery of consumer content.
Website Magazine (USA) - A free magazine offering practical advice and helpful tools from industry experts to help any website achieve Internet success.