Secure Login with Firefox
Username and Password fields are colored orange and a sound can be played (optional) to let you know that you reached a page with a login form. The shortcut ALT + N sends the login details to the server without filling out the form which is a very convenient way to login. You can alternatively click on the key icon in Firefox's address bar to sign in as well.
The main settings tab offers the following preferences:
- Automatically search for login data and highlight form fields.
- Skip duplicate login forms.
- Submit login form automatically.
- Enable Secure Login Bookmarks.
- Fill out additional form fields automatically on login.
The interface tab finally enables you to change the automatic login shortcut, and select where you want the icon of the extension to appear in the browser's interface.