Ghacks Deals: The CompTIA Security Infrastructure Expert Bundle (Price Drop)
The CompTIA Security Infrastructure Expert Bundle, an eLearning bundle to prep for CompTIA certification exams, has seen another price drop. Zou can grab the entire bundle for just $29.99 currently, down from $39.99.
The courses prep you for the exams CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003), CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001),CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) and CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501). All courses are designed for users of all experience levels, and you may access the courses for lifetime.
Here is an overview of what is included:
CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003)
- Learn how to implement cryptographic techniques
- Learn how to integrate advanced authentication & authorization techniques
- Dive into implementing security in the systems & software development lifecycle.
- Know how to respond to & recover from security incidents
CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001)
- Dive into planning and scoping penetration tests
- Explore conducting passive & active reconnaissance
- Learn how to perform non-technical tests
- Dive into analyzing vulnerabilities
CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001)
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting & social media profiling
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody & analyze incident severity
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
- Provide operational, information, application & infrastructure level security
- Explore securing networks to maintain availability, integrity & confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies & regulations wherever applicable
- Comprehend risk identification & mitigation
Not for you?
You find hundreds of other deals with new deals posted daily on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: make sure that you check out the specs and terms of the deal.
Ghacks Technology News benefits from sales made on the Ghacks Deals website through a revenue share agreement.Advertisement