Free E-Book: First Look Microsoft Office 2010
It is a little bit more than six months until Microsoft releases the next version of their popular Office suite, Office 2010. Interested users have already the chance to test a beta version of Microsoft Office 2010 which has been available for some time now.
As is the case with new releases, things are different to before, and it will take time getting adjustments to changed features, and new features that are introduced in Office 2010.
Microsoft has released a free e-book a few days ago to further promote the upcoming release of Microsoft Office 2010, and provide users from around the world with a solid overview of some of the new features and changes that the company implemented into Office 2010.
The e-book is divided into three parts. Part I, â€œEnvision the Possibilities,â€ walks the reader through the changes in Office 2010 while part 2, â€œHit the Ground Running,â€ focuses on the individual applications and part 3, â€œNext Steps with Office 2010,â€ provides interoperability examples.
First Look Microsoft Office 2010
The ebook begins with an introduction of "what's in Microsoft Office 2010". This includes an overview of the various editions that Office 2010 will be offered as, and the programs each edition includes.
This is followed by the system requirements, and the following main parts:
Envision the Possibilities
- Welcome to Office 2010
- Express Yourself Effectively and Efficiently
- Collaborate in the Office and Around the World
Hit the Ground Running
- Create and Share Compelling Documents with Word 2010
- Create Smart Data Insights with Excel 2010
- Manage Rich Communications with Outlook 2010
- Produce Dynamic Presentations with PowerPoint 2010
- Organize, Store, and Share Ideas with OneNote 2010
- Collaborate Effectively with SharePoint Workspace 2010
- Create Effective Marketing Materials with Publisher 2010
- Make Sense of Your Data with Access 2010
Next Steps with Office 2010
- Putting It All Together
- Security in Office 2010
- Training Made Easy
The e-book offers 183 pages of information about Microsoft Office 2010.
Even better is the fact that Microsoft is offering that e-book to anyone without prerequisites like registrations. It is freely and publicly available on the Windows Live Skydrive hosting serviceAdvertisement