Ghacks Deals: The Ultimate Raspberry Pi & ROS Robotics Developer Super Bundle
The Ultimate Raspberry Pi & ROS Robotics Developer Super Bundle is an eLearning bundle that contains 15 different courses. Topics covered include Raspberry Pi, RPS2, Arduino, Python, Internet of Things and more.
Courses are designed for beginners and also advanced users. The entire bundle is available for $49.99 at the time of writing, and it includes the following courses:
- Raspberry Pi Essentials & Extras -- Broaden Your Raspberry Pi's Horizons with This 1-Hour Crash Course
- Learn ROS2 & Migrate Your ROS Projects -- Create Complete ROS2 Applications & Migrate a ROS1 Code Base in ROS2
- Connect & Interface Raspberry Pi with Arduino -- Learn How to Connect Raspberry Pi & Arduino, The Software and Hardware Part, and Why It's So Useful
- Raspberry Pi 4 Essentials: Learn More in Less Time -- Start Working with Raspberry Pi by Creating Your Own Projects
- Build Your Own Smart Dustbin Using Raspberry Pi -- Have a Solid Foundation on Servo Motor, Distance Sensor, IoT Dashboard Implementation & More
- Internet of Things with Python & Raspberry Pi -- Develop a Secure, Real-Time & End-to-End Internet of Things
- Hands on Zigbee Using Raspberry Pi -- Implement Innovative Projects Using One of the Top Trending Wireless Protocols
- The Complete Raspberry Pi Bootcamp -- Learn to Program & Become a Raspberry Pi Developer
- Make a Smart Mirror Using Raspberry Pi -- Step-by-Step Guide to Make a Smart Mirror That Works as a News, Weather, Time, & Date Feed
- Build Your Own GPS Tracking System with Raspberry Pi -- Learn Raspberry Pi By Building & Testing a GPS Tracking System
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry Pi -- Make Your Own Obstacle Avoiding Robot & Start Making Amazing Apps
- ROS2 For Beginners -- Master the Key ROS Concepts to Create Powerful & Scalable Robot Applications
- Introduction to Asus Tinker Board 2020 -- OS Installation, Full Fledged PC, Remote Access Along with Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Level Project Development
- Getting Started with NodeMCU (ESP8266) Step by Step -- Build IoT Web Application, LCD Pattern, Physical Input, GPIO Interfacing, Firmware Installation, ESP12E, NodeMCU & More
- Build a Smart Security Camera for Raspberry Pi -- Build a Smart Security Camera That Detects Intruders & Sends Out Alert Messages Using Python
Click here to open the Ultimate Raspberry Pi & ROS Robotics Developer Super Bundle on Ghacks Deals
Not for you?
You find hundreds of other deals with new deals posted daily on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: make sure that you check out the specs and terms of the deal.
Disclosure: The deal is provided by StackCommerce in partnership with Ghacks Technology News; you need a StackCommerce account to participate in giveaways or make purchases.
Pi’s are cheap.
We bought the best we could find a few years back and turned a 32″ non smart tv into a media center for the kitchen with it. Mounted it right on the back.
The cost of Aurdino compents on the other hand, will quickly add up to quite a lot of money. If you have a lot of income to spend on non essentials, great. It is a good way to learn robotics but if you dont, you better research all the hardware costs before you decide to jumo in to it.