Introducing Ghacks Deals
One of my core efforts this year is to reduce Ghack's dependency on a single service or traffic source.
Ghacks Deals is a new optional service here on this site that lists -- discounted or even freeÂ -- software packages, services and tech gadgets.
I think it is a great fit for the site not only because deals are usually closely related to the topics covered here on Ghacks, but also because I have used the service before on another site to purchase several Android development courses.
Actually, the core reason why I agreed to running deals on Ghacks was that I bought from the service before and liked the experience and the courses that I bought a lot.
The deals website lists various interests and categories that you can explore. There is also a free section linked at the top if you are interested in getting free stuff for the time being.
Tip: Use the coupon code GHACKS10 to get 10% off any item (expires 5/31).
Here is a selection of free products that are currently offered in the store (there are more):
- CSS Hacker Course (free)
- iOS Game Hacking Course (free)
- Linux Academy 30-day subscription (free)
- Productive Entrepreneur Bundle course (free)
- The 4-Hour Chef audiobook (free)
- WordPress Beginner Course (free)
The following e-learning courses are not free but discounted (often by 80% and more):
- 1-year subscription to "School of interactive Design" Game Building
- Android Coding & Design Bundle
- Essential WordPress Security Course
- Microsoft Office Mastery Bundle
- MSCE Business Intelligence 5-Course Training
- Photography Course Bundle
- Pure Python Hacker Bundle
Last but not least, a selection of products from other categories (all discounted)
- Android Bot Collection Bundle
- Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription
- Earjax "Lyrics" Noise-isolating Headphones
- myType Bluetooth Keyboard
- TokyoFlash Limited-Edition Breathalyzer Watch
- Voxoda HD Wireless Stereo Headphones
I'll be showcasing two deals each week of which ones is either free or a giveaway of sorts at the very least.Advertisement