MY BLOG EARNINGS FOR JUNE 2007
Everton and several other users are publishing their blog earnings every month and I thought that I would do a similar thing with the exception that I will not publish the absolute numbers but only the percentage of what the service is earning. I feel not that comfortable to reveal my earnings in dollars because I feel that it belongs to my private life.
Just ask yourself the question if you would reveal what you earn with your job on your website. Would you do that ? I'm still able to write about winners and losers, changes that I made and how they effected the earnings and my biggest earners and programs that do not earn that much.
Without further ado, here are my blog earnings for June 2007, the numbers in brackets are the figures for June and May:
- Google Adsense (58,95% / 55,79%) - my biggest earner with more than 50% of all the earnings of this blog. I had a nice increase in earnings with Google Adsense this month mainly because of a rise in eCPM. What I really don't like is that fluctuation from one day to another can be quite high.
- Google Adsense Referrals (2,79% / 2,83%) - as I pointed out earlier those are all Firefox referrals. These continue to work very well for my blog.
- Google Adsense Search (0,17% / 0,35%) - pretty disappointing. I will remove Google Adsense for Search and replace it with the best wordpress search available. It is not worth it and does not fit in my blog anyway.
- Tribalfusion (3,87% / 3,01%) - this one is on the rise and I think it will do much better in July. The last seven days have seen an increase of about 300% and I hope this continues in July. This will become my third biggest money maker. I did add a rectangle at the end of every article which seems to pay a lot better than those 468*60 banners.
- Intellitxt (22,45% / 23,94%) - what can I say. A great income resource and I'm eternally thankful that Everton recommended me. I'm able to recommend you and your website if you have at least 250000 pageviews a month with it. (blogs are fine but sites with not enough content like video sites and forums are not)
- Direct Ad Sales (0,64% / 0,80%) - not really worth mentioning. I might remove them together with the Google Search. I'd love to make some direct ad sales like Everton did but I personally feel that it is unlikely at the moment.