5 Things you did not know about ghacks
It seems that a blog tagging game is currently making its rounds and finally reached me thanks toEverton Blair who tagged my blog.It is a game of sorts, in which webmasters have to reveal five facts about themselves that readers did not know yet about the blog or the person behind it.
Once done, it is up to the webmaster to invite another five webmasters to the game so that they can do the same.
Here we go, 5Â things that you did not know about ghacks:
- Ghacks was an accident. I never had the intention to create a regularly updated blog, as it was initially designed to cover apps that we designed and that is it. The blog received lots of traffic shortly after its first publication and I seized the opportunity and turned it into a full blown blog and a new career.
- I love sports. I do play football regularly because it is fun and keeps me in shape. I also train in Krav Maga twice a week.
- My favorite song is Vincent from Don McLean. I have the stary night picture he is singing about at home.
- I once had a relationship with a very beautiful Danish girl who I met in Spain. Europe rules, did I mention this? My love for the Scandinavian countries comes from this relationship.
- Once every year I'm traveling together with my parents and brother to one European city. We already have been in Berlin, London and Prague and will continue this tradition in the coming years.
So, that have been the five facts that I wanted to share with you. The game has to continue, I'm therefor tagging the following blogs or authors: Mikeal from Sweden who is runningÂ the awesome gadgets blog fosfor, gnome from Greece who likes to hide in his lair, thinker who is running a polish blog (hope it is polish :P), Gina from Lifehacker who is a great inspiration for me and finally the Spanish blog genbeta.Advertisement
berlin sucks is think, munich is much nicer, i’ve been in both city
espacially the “herrengarten” in munoch is nice to share time with your girlfriend lying in the sun
i also wanna travel to london next time
merry christmas from germany
Ah! Nice to meet you!
Fast response. If you’re ever in London give me a shout!
Merry Christmas mate.
Thanks for choosing mine site.
You are right – it’s polish.
But I have to say, it’s not blog, that are news from my MMORPG game, played in browser, dynamic as flash games, but using only html/css/js and ajax.
Since it is rpg in polish, it’s impossible for foreigners to play. But feel free to look at “zrzuty ekranu” witch means “screenshoots” :P
Anyway I will think about keeping the ball rolling :)
When will u come to Belgium? As u can see I’m Belgian. ;))
Thanx for a great year, I pass by once a day to catch up with different things.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
merry x’mas, ghacks.
You are doing your followers a wonderful service.
I like travelling in Europe too.
Keep up the good work and have a great and happy new year ahead.
Love Ghacks. Thank you for it.
Your revelation #3, however, is distressing.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thanks a million guys for the wishes.
Everton I surely will do that.
Godfrey I love this song ;)
Cool – Just wanna let you know you got some readers over here.
And Berlin is much cooler than Munich.
Munich suxxs. As our major said: berlin is poor, but sexy ;)
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!
make sure to visit Barcelona :D
Please keep up the great “Ghacks” work you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!