Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle is a ten course eLearning bundle that covers various programming languages such as Ruby, Python and Java.
Pay What You Want uses a two-tiered system in which you gain access to one of the ten courses if you pay at least $1, and to all ten courses if you beat the average price (currently $15.10).
The following courses are included in the bundle:
- Learn How To Code: Google's Go Programming Language
- The Complete Python Course: Beginner to Advanced! -- Get the Complete A to Z Story on Python & Start Building Advanced Programs Fast
- Learn By Example: Scala -- Master This Highly Scalable General-Purpose Language with 65 Examples
- Projects in Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java -- Learn 3 of the Most Financially Viable Programming Languages by Solving Real-World Problems
- Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced -- Use the Newest Version of this Powerful Google Framework to Build Complex Apps
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 10 and Swift 3 -- Nail Down the Development Fundamentals of the Hottest New OS
- Git Complete Mastery & GitHub: 100% Hands-on Git Guide -- Develop a Rock Solid Foundation in Git & Start Building Programs More Efficiently
- Professional Rails Code Along -- Develop a Real World Rails Project Through a Step-by-Step Process
The majority of courses are designed for users of all experience levels. Some may require intermediate experience. You can check the requirements of each course by selecting it and opening the "specs" listing under the course description.