ZC DVD Creator Platinum [Free Full Version]
One of the best software programs to convert video files to DVD is the commercial Convert X To DVD which we introduced during our Christmas Giveaway last year. The program is super easy to use and can create DVDs out of many different video formats including avi, flv and mpg.
ZC DVD Creator Platinum can turn video files into DVDs in three steps. It begins with the selection of the video files from the local hard drive. The program will show them in a preview and notify the user about the remaining free space on the DVD.
A design template for the DVD can then be selected and customized in step 2 of the process. Several backgrounds and frames are available in the program.
The tv system (NTSC or PAL), aspect ratio, DVD label and destination (hard drive or DVD recorder) can be selected in the third and final step. The DVD creator will then convert the video files into DVD format.
ZC DVD Creator Platinum is currently offered as a free full version at the German Winload website. It has to be noted that an earlier version of the software is offered as a free version, not the latest version. This does not reduce the quality of the free version in any way though. This version is multi-lingual.
All that it takes to get a registration code for the DVD creation software is to sign up for the newsletter at the Winload website. Here is a quick walkthrough for non-German speaking readers:
1. Open the Winload website in your web browser.
2. Locate the E-Mail form at the top and enter an email address
3. Check that email address and click on the verification link
4. The page that opens contains the download link and registration code for the full version of ZC DVD Creator Platinum
- Video source support AVI, DIVX, XVID, RM, RMVB, MPEG, MPG, VCD, SVCD, WMV, ASF, ASX, SWF, MOV/DAT, FLV(Flash Video), 3GP( 3gpp, 3gp, 3gp2), MP4(mp4, mpeg4), Nullsoft Video(NSV),AVS, Decrypted DVD File(VOB), MKV, DV video, mts, m2ts, formats.
- Video trimming and split cut edit-able.
- Video file playback preview.
- Any video scene image specifiable to be DVD Menu thumbnail image.
- Themed menu templates and customize your own Hollywood-style DVD menus.
- DVD Menu Background Music specifiable as your will.
- DVD Menu Background image specifiable as your will.
- DVD Menu item short description editable.
- Create and burn DVD-5 DVD movie and DVD-9 DVD movie.
- World-class video encoder guarantees that you will always get the best picture quality DVD movie within one hour.
- Automatically select Nero burning engine if you installed full copy Nero later 220.127.116.11
- Support NTSC and PAL TV system.
- Support widescreen (16:9) and standard TV (4:3).
- Advanced dolby digital audio,give your movie theater quality sound.
- Automatically match a broad range of DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW burners.
- Burn DVD-Video compliant Disc that playable on any car or home DVD player.
ZC DVD Creator Platinum is an easy to use program. It makes the DVD creation process an uncomplicated experience even for users who are not that tech savvy. The developer website contains additional information about the program.Advertisement
Just try dvd flick
Thanks for translating the German on the screens so that us English readers can navigate it.
Thanks Martin, great find for my collection of DVD software
It looks a great software and in direct competition with ConverXtoDvd (if not better).
However, do I need third party codecs to make this software work with compressed videos or it will load “without” problems?
Sorry I was not able to find this “important” information.
I found out that you have to install the Klite Codec Pack (or Mega Pack) to be able to import the videos.
Man… this software is wonderful and it works like a charm!
1) loaded 4 avi-dvix movies.
2) Edited each movie and cut the unnecessary; made screen shot for movie’s icon for dvd menu.
3) Edited DVD menu; chose template; added my picture background and sound, (the menu has no time limit!); created dvd folder so I can watch before burning on disk.
The menu is very customisable, you can “move” icons with the mouse, you can move and edit text!
My system already had Klite codec pack installed so I don’t know if this software needs third party codecs, but I can see in its installation folder there are some codecs so I think it can work stand alone.
This software beats ConverXtoDvd!!!
The only compaint? It is free!!!
this a tools for convert any video:
McFunSoft Video Convert Master can convert and split: AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV and any most used video formats and burn DVD.
dr2web: on your web site it says Mcfunsoft is Size: 44.2 MB while on developer’s web site it says File Size: 15.23MB, did you include anything of your own? Lol ^_^
Don’t forget you can get ZC Dvd Creator for FREE!
Sorry you miss the chance LOLLL
Thanks. I just downloaded and installed this, and it’s a trial copy with only 3 “goes”. Am I missing the point?
You get the registration code per email that you need to enter.
Ah, thanks. It was in my Gmail spam box :-o
The winload offer for ZC DVD software has expired instead they now offer something called Everest Ultimate Edition of Lavalys which seems to be a diagnostic benchmarking tool of some sort.
i like it.
I click on the link supplied but I do not receive a code. can someone please post the code or email it to me. Thanks
I dont think it works anymore :(
this is realy not a comment,but also question.i agree with everybody zc dvd creator is a great product,this converter and convertx 4 seem to be the best working and best image quality out of every converter so far on the market.the only thing with zc is you are limted to converting only up to 3hours.it would be nice if it would let you convert up to 3.5hours.but thank you zc and convert x 4 for the two best converters as of now.i hope the folks out there do something with their converters to work better and produce the image quality they should.xilisoft and imtoo and similar converters like 4media,they have great image quality but their much slower on conversion,and i have found that most of the disc burned with xilisoft and ect.will not play on a lot peoples dvd players atleast with some cheap people i know who are stuck in the stone ages with their old dvd players.thanks agian folks.your boy will collins